Sign Makers Regina
Signco Graphic Supply is a full service sign company in Regina. We do it all, from interior to exterior signage, commercial signs, and a wide range of sign types that can help your company in branding and establishing an image in your industry. Our highly skilled and trained personnel can complete all projects on time without compromising your budget and your specifications.
Signco Graphic Supply employs only the best project managers and sign and graphic designers to ensure the most creative signage for your business. We’ll design your signage according to your budget and specifications. We’ll create only the best signage that can showcase your product, service, or company. We employ the most experienced engineers to ensure longevity on your signs, while our installation professionals will put up your signage and make sure that it stays put. We also have efficient repair technicians that can handle on-site repairs on time. Kindly read more to find out about all our services we have to offer.
Contact Signco Graphic Supply today. For a no-obligation quote, fill out our online form and we’ll send you a free estimate.
Signs & Banners
Signco Graphic Supply can manufacture and install outdoor signs at any location. We offer permanent and temporary solutions to suit your needs. Whether you’re in the market for a large scale sign, banners, flags, on-site way finding signs, on-site safety signs, job site signs or an eye catching store front presence, we can help you. We can also create effective indoor signs, including vinyl cut or printed decals for walls, 3-dimensional logos and letters, way-finding signs, coroplast signs, floor graphics and much more. We take much pride in our work which reflects on a finished product you’ll be more than happy with.
Trade Show Displays, Signs & Banner Stands
Grab your customers’ attention with a trade show booth that looks great. Full Color prints and vinyl lettering will make your display stand out and get noticed. Whether you are looking for an exhibit on a larger scale or you’re in the market for something smaller, we can help you. We can also provide you with pop-ups, tents flags, retractable banner stands, display accessories, floor stands and much, much more. If you have an existing display with fabric panels we are able to provide you with lexan panels with a Velcro back to display your products and services.
Custom a-frame signs can be made to your specified size. They are joined using a strong plastic carrying handle which acts as the hinge as well. These work great for side walk displays, trade-shows, real-estate, and in areas where your sign needs to move with you. Decorate both the front and back to attract and direct your customers. We can also provide you with plastic a-frame signs, metal a-frame signs and clip frame a-frame signs which come in various sizes and styles. Your graphics for these types of a-frame signs are easily changeable which make them cost effective.
Illuminated Sign Cabinets
Illuminated sign cabinets display your message and company brightly. We can offer you a wide variety of sizes and shapes which will fit the area you require. If you are only looking for a new sign face for your existing sign cabinet we can help you. We are also able to change your existing sign face by removing the old graphics and applying your new brand, which would be more cost effective. Let us know what you’re looking for and we would be more than happy to help you.
In the market for a promotional product or products? We can help you. If you’re looking for a specific item or just searching for ideas, you’ve come to the right site. We have fun items to traditional; you’ll find some of the hottest items on the market today. Find products quickly and easily to: improve traffic at trade shows, motivate staff, thank your customers, improve safety awareness, special occasions, sporting events, we will definitely have what you’re looking for.
Full Vehicle Wraps
Many companies are finding out that vehicle wraps and full color fleet and car graphics are a great way to reach new and existing customers. Compared to other forms of media, wraps are extremely cost effective and generate millions of impressions each year. On wrap can generate between 30,000 to 70,000 impressions each day. Vehicle wraps are now being recognized as a unique form of outdoor media for all sizes of businesses and company promotions. By installing large panels to vehicle we wrap it with a complete design that is effective for your business. This allows for high impact images which will transform and vehicle into a dramatic moving billboard.
Partial Vehicle Wraps
Partial wraps cover less of the vehicles surface. By combining vinyl cut decals and digitally printed panels, the combination will still give you maximum impact with your target audience. This is an effective solution for fleet advertising and ideal for companies with a set budget.
Vehicle Lettering and Graphics
Vinyl lettering and full color graphics applied to your vehicle will grab attention, and works as great advertising for your company. Vinyl decals are weather resistant, and give your company a professional image. They can be removed from your vehicle when needed, and can be changed to display new information. We can also create eye catching designs, logos and stripping for any make of vehicle. If it’s for your own personal vehicle, company or your fleet we’ll make sure it looks its best. It doesn’t stop there! We can also help you with custom decals, graphics and lettering for your ATV’s, sleds, boats, helmets, etc. You name it we can probably decal it!
Full-Color Digitally Printed Graphics
Surfaces that require full color printed images are digitally reproduced on a large format printer. Great for showing your company logo, pictures, photos etc, in high vibrant colors. Your images can be directly printed to adhesive vinyl, banner canvas and paper. Vinyl printed graphics can be applied to a wide variety of surfaces, including crezone, coroplast, glass, acrylics, metal, aluminum, walls, floors, vehicles, sleds, quads, boats, etc. All printed graphics are UV clear laminated for longer lasting prints.
Window Graphics & Etch Vinyl Frosting
Weather resistant letting and graphics provide a message for all your customers to see. Vinyl lettering is applied to windows quickly and easily. Vinyl lettering is available in a wide variety of colors and fonts and is great for displaying hours of operation or office names on doors. Full color, digital printed graphic panels are also available. You can choose from short term or long term applications. A couple options are solid printed graphic panels for 100% privacy or perforated graphic panels which gives you the ability to see out and still allowing you privacy for the outside. We can also provide you with vinyl frosting and etching which is available for interior and exterior windows and is visually appealing and great for privacy without blocking light completely. It is available in silver, gold, pink, blue and green.
Logo Design & Branding
There is nothing more important than the overall quality of your logo. Our logo designs are top notch and we are confident that we’ll provide you with a logo design you’ll be proud of. We are also able to design your business cards, letterheads, invoices, purchase orders, golf score cards, special occasions and much more.
How to Make Trade Show Displays Effective and Eye-Catching
One of the most common questions business owners ask is whether or not joining trade shows is a good idea. Will it really boost sales or are you just going to waste time and resources? The answer really depends on the trade show and your displays.
Here’s the thing, not all trade shows generate lots of income so you have to be vigilant and join only shows that your target market will want to visit. It should also be well-organized and advertised. If the organizers aren’t really doing anything to attract people’s attention to the trade show, it will most likely end as a flop.
Trade shows that happen annually are usually great places to advertise your business. However, the slots for these shows are in demand. You would have to be quick in getting a booth for your business. Book early and make sure you prepare well for it.
Advantages of Joining Trade Shows
- Marketing effects are long-lastingA large percentage of people who visited trade shows can still remember most of the businesses and booths that were there. That’s because the event itself is memorable. People associate trade shows with excitement and fun so they are more likely to remember your booth and what you are offering.
- Bigger potential for customer interactionOnly during these events do business owners interact with their clients on a personal, more laid-back way. You can demonstrate products to your audience and have an open discussion where you talk about the benefits of your products and how your audience can benefit from it.
For businesses with products related to home improvement, health and wellness and similar niches, trade shows are a boon. You will have more than enough time to give a demo of what you can really do.
- You can target customers in one go The people who join trade shows are usually the consumerists. They are there to check out goods, new technologies and new products to potentially add to their current lifestyle. That means they are already halfway convinced. And since they flock to one place, this is the best time for you to get as many potential customers as you can without leaving your station. You can make sales pronto and even encourage them to come back. Many businesses have established loyal relationships during trade shows.
- You can increase brand awareness fast Brand awareness isn’t something that happens overnight. But by joining trade shows, you can speed up the process. This is a benefit to small businesses competing with large businesses. Put a booth and show why your business is different from all others in the same niche. This is your chance to put your brand out there without resorting to competing with bigger companies on marketing costs. Many trade shows support upcoming, on-the-rise small and local businesses so this is your chance.
How to Make Trade Shows Successful
There would be lots of booths in there; some might even have the same products so your booth needs to stand out. Here are some things you need to consider when setting up your trade show booth:
- Make your booth colorful Look for a sign company that can provide full color prints of your logo or any lettering you want to include in your booth. A good sign company will also give you ideas on what sort of colors generally attract the eye and what prints you’d need to gain maximum exposure.
- Make your banner visibleEven from a distance, make sure your banners are big, bold and visible. The bigger the banner, the easier you can get attention. But make sure it’s also the right size so your trade show booth wouldn’t be swallowed whole and you can still add exhibit products, portable displays, pop-up displays and so on.
You should also consider adding floor signages. This can easily get in the line of vision of your potential customer.
- Tabletop display should showcase your productsPresent your products in a visually dynamic and impressive way. The tabletop display should be the first seen when a customer enters your booth. You should place the display in an area where others can still see it even when you are entertaining customers.
- Add freebies, pamphlets and business cardsIncluded in your portable displays are freebies, business cards and pamphlets that your customers can freely get. Make sure you replenish them all the time as this creates an image of professionalism.
The trick there is to make your booth as informative as possible. Talk to a sign company about the best way to make your banners look more engaging.